Monday, December 19, 2011

A bit of a different kind of Xmas shopping....

 Xmas is not the time of the year for a Greek, Of course, everything is becoming business, but Easter is the big celebration for Greek families. Nevertheless, Xmas is Xmas, school break shows take place and kids expect to get gifts. I want to do it the lighter way, so I go to my local super market to do the shopping. There, I can find anything that can amuse me over the Xmas days....
Umbrellas when rain is falling. Comes in handy!
He can probably fit in somewhere
Made in China

I must buy one of these. Then I will never wonder where my spoon is
Great variety!






2 comments:

  1. May I request the giraffe mug and spoon set when I stop by for a tea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as I can have the one with the spoon of a bear!

    ReplyDelete